The days are gone when a business grows if it has a website for its business and the website was working fine with only desktops. Nowadays, most of the people spend a lot of time on their mobile phone. Hence, they browse for anything on their smartphones. This is the reason why those businesses who are still having a static website fails to grow and the businesses who are utilizing a responsive web design are expanding very quickly. Hence, people enjoy browsing those websites which are user-friendly and responsive ones. The term “responsive” for a web design defines those websites which modify its size with the size of the screen of the device. Thus, you don’t have to zoom in to look at the things on a website while using a mobile device for shopping.
There are various benefits of utilizing a responsive web design :
- Improved User Experience : With the utilization of a responsive website, the users of your website will have a better user experience. You can know about the user experience by determining the time they spent on your website. If your website is not user-friendly and users have to constantly zoom and pinch, then they won’t stay on your website for a longer period of time. When your website responds to the size of the screen, then this feature will attract more users to your website and they will stay for a longer time for shopping for your products.
- More Mobile Traffic : Nowadays, a lot of people are utilizing mobile device for browsing. Therefore, if someone has a website for his business, it’s important for the website to respond with the smaller screen sizes. Some of the businesses are still using separate websites for mobile device and desktops. But, it’s better to use a responsive website for your business as it will increase more mobile traffic to your website.
- Flexibility : With the use of a responsive web design, you can easily move your content from one screen to another. This means that the users have the flexibility to utilize your website on any of the screens they want.
- Easier Maintenance : When all the websites have two versions; one for desktop and one for mobile devices. The companies need a greater number of people to maintain both of the websites. But when you have a responsive web design, it will work for both desktops and mobile device. Therefore, it requires a smaller number of people for maintenance and they can do their task quickly and easily.
- Low Cost : When you work on only one responsive website, it always costs you less expensive than working on a static website. Initially, you have to spend a lot on the development of a responsive website than in the development of two static websites. But, later on, you can save a lot of money with a responsive website.
- No Duplicate Content Penalty : Having two versions of websites means you have the same type of content in both the websites and it creates the duplicate content penalty. Your website will remain on lower ranks in search engines because search engines won’t know the relevancy of the content. To get a better rank with two website versions, you need to create two unique and original content. This will cost more money and more time. If you have a responsive website, then you don’t have to suffer from the duplicate content penalty as your website changes its size with the size of the screen.
- Higher Conversion Rates : Another great advantage of having a responsive website is the higher conversion rate. When the users of your website have a better user experience, they will stay for a longer period of time on your website. When you have a single, secure website for all the devices the users will no longer go to other websites out of frustration. They will stay on your website.
If you are a business owner and you are still using static websites for your business, then contact with Dreamworth Solutions, Digital Marketing agency in Pune. They will provide you with a great alternative of the static responsive website with which you will be able to expand your business. This is because of the reach to more audiences than before. Dreamworth Solutions a Lead generation company in Pune which assists its customers in the best possible way to expand their business in a shorter period of time. They will also help you in online e-commerce marketing Pune, email marketing services in Pune, and many more.
- Digital Marketing
- Website Development
- Mobile Application
- Online Reputation
- Social Media Optimisation
- Software Development
- E-Commerce Website
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Print Media
- Email Marketing
- Whatsapp Marketing
Leave Your Comments:
Key Features/ USP's
Mobile/ tablet/ laptops/ projectors to any screens! We cover all under responsive.
Creative & impactful web designs that will take your brand to next level
Our offerings fit everyones budget without hampering the quality and features.
Real time Statistics
Google Analytics code is integrated with the website to monitor all type of traffic of website.
Our continuous learning & of the latest trends of technology keeps us far ahead of others.
We follow all the google guidlines which involves SEO services along with it.
Social Media Integration
Linking of your social media accounts with the website to keep everyone updated with the trends.
Professional & experienced team which keeps you updated of the complete project alonng the way.
High defination graphics usage gets supported with the technology.
Industries We Serve
The cut-throat competition among various educational institutes demand top SERP rankings to generate good quality leads and our experience in this domain helps us to give the required results.
Our experience in the travel industry domain helps us to optimize the travel websites and portals with the objective of generating more revenue and visibility through bookings, organic traffic, leads, etc.
Our SEO team is specialized in working on the e-commerce platforms as the ranking of the category and the product listing pages for the targeted keywords is important with respect to the sales.
Our expert team delivers an unmatched result as they have a good experience in optimizing the healthcare websites to increase the search engine rankings for the various goals like online consultation, lead generation, increased traffic.
We do specialise in offering SEO services by optimising the real estate websites or portals to generate quality leads through the implementation of white hat SEO processes.
Our experience speaks for us when it comes to the Technology related websites where there is always a high demand to be visible on the first page of search engines.
With an unmatched experience in hospitality industry, we assure you the optimised websites and guaranteed results for the ranking of the target keywords on the first page of the search engines.
Our team of SEO experts are specialised to help the start-up websites to rank the keywords on the top of SERP and help them to get an edge over their competitors thereby increasing the ROI.