On the eve of 8th Nov, 2016, our Prime Minister, Mr. Narendra Modi addressed the whole nation to announce the demonetization of Rs 500 & Rs 1000. It shook the whole Nation as it was a surprise which was never expected and that too, a highly kept secret, of which no one was aware of.
Everyone got hooked to their television sets as the social media was flooded with all sorts of news, jokes and what not. There was a kind of craziness which took over. Only the happy lots were who had no Black Money!! There were jokes on Whatsapp, that who were on Whatsapp on that very day, were the lot who were not Black Money Hoarders, as the people with Black Money were busy calling their CAs and planning to make their Black Money white as it would be useless after 12 AM.
After that, there were many stories doing the rounds of which some were that people rushed to luxury shops and jewellery shops to get rid of the notes which would be useless after the midnight.
But mostly people were celebrating as they felt that our Prime Minister stood to what he had promised.
It is just not about curbs on Black Money, but there are many effects of Demonetization, majorly impacting on the fronts of:-
- Fake currency supplies
- Sponsoring Terrorism, Naxalites or Maoists.
- Normalisation in Kashmir is also being related to it, people believe that the sponsors are unable to sponsor the unrest anymore in Kashmir.
These are just few fronts we are talking about, there are many more.
Here, as usual our political parties started blaming the Central Govt, especially the BJP leadership of playing political cards at the time of elections in some states, or they said that is was targeted against some, and people are badly affected, long queues leading to chaos, people dying because of this demonetization. Some of them are asking to roll back, some are saying that they completely support this demonetization, but they are questioning its implementation. They are saying that common man is at the suffering end, but no one is bothered about the actual common man, as the common man supports it completely. But yes, it is very very difficult situation for all of us who highly depends upon the cash. Some of us especially who are in the rural areas are badly impacted.
But to cure a deep rooted illness, the medicine is always bitter.
If we question its implementation as many political parties are doing, I would say there are some points which I think will put some light on it:
- Time should have been given to the public: If prior notice or time would have been given to the public, the Black Money would somehow, have already been converted to the Whites.
- Implementation: There is initial hiccups attached but yes it is going to be properly functioning as Banks were also not involved in this decision, ( due to it being high risk task) so it was also a shock to them and difficult to handle the cash crunch/cash availability.
- Normalisation of situation: Things will become normal as promised, which should actually be, but it is going to take some time as promised by our PM, Mr Modi. But if we do not panic and let things take their own course of time, and then only we can judge and know the real situation.
- No doubt there is huge difference in situation in rural areas and cities, but we should work together and help others to support this cause.
- There are lots of problem in rural areas where there are no Banks or just a bank without ATMs, farmers are being affected due to this, for which I think our Govt, would have to come out with better implementation or maybe they are already working on the same
- Patients are suffering because of Demonetisation, but it is actually because of the non humanitarian nature of the Hospitals as many good public clinics/doctors have started giving treatments to patients and are not being sent back due to old currency notes.
- Many people from different walks of life have come forward to help the distress lot, in some or the other ways, which will happen only when one, supports the cause.
In total, it is a lost situation for people sitting on cash stocks and still trying every possible ways to change the scenario.
In the last one or two days, I have started noticing the long queues have shortened. It is just a new beginning, a new era. The doors are being opened to a new culture, a new hope, a hope of better future for our young upcoming generation.
We at Dreamworth Solutions are in complete support with the Demonetization step of the Central Govt. and will stand together with the BJP Govt to fight against all kinds of Corruption and support all such steps which are taken for the betterment of Common Man!!
This has impacted everyone’s life but in the long run it will prove towards the betterment of all. This is a step forward for the accomplishment of our Prime Minister Mr. Modi’s dream of making India – Digital India.
This is a time when people are moving towards the e- cash or e-money. Use of these cash wallets has increased tremendously due to the Demonetization policy. Every single vendor, be it a roadside vendor, is trying to make use of some digital cash. This is the time, when people are trying to find a space over Internet, trying to find solutions on Internet and are making use of Internet for all requirements. We are a leading Website Developing and Digital Marketing Company, who can help you with their experience in opening the gateways for you towards the digitalisation of your world, your business. We can help you in finding your space over Internet in order to bring your business to the forefront. We can bring you on the Mobiles of all; we can help you do business by developing Payment Gateways for you.
Let’s join hands and bring this dream of Mr. Narendra Modi to the realization by going Digital!!
explore our other services
DreamWorth Solutions - has so many aspects. For promoting your business you need to be present on digital gadgets: phones, internet, radio, print media etc
The moment a question comes to your mind; you either click the mouse or touch the screen. Enter your key words, the search engine flashes a list before you.
Social Media optimization is the use of a number of social media outcomes and communities to create a publicity of a product, brand or event to raise the awareness among the people