Content development and content marketing - a vast concept within itself since content can take several forms and attract and retain audiences in entertaining and educating ways. For any content marketing company, their expertise and specialization need to be inclined and focused on ‘Infographics” - a great tool to deliver vast content in an engaging manner by applying images, visuals, graphs, charts, statistics and many more. Infographics have the capability to deliver better insights on any research-based concept and educate and retain readers in innovative ways.
We Dreamworth Solutions is a reputed Content Marketing and Management Company in Mumbai avail various content-oriented services to the clients of different domains. Being an authenticated service provider for your content requirements we are ready to reveal various secrets if Infographics through this platform.
What is infographic?
According to the Oxford English Dictionary, an infographic (or information graphic) is “a visual representation of information or data”.
However, the above definition is very generic and the meaning of an infographic is something much more crisp and specific.
More technically, an infographic is a collection of imagery, visuals, charts, and minimal text with stats that provides an easy-to-understand coverage and overview of the topic.
Reasons To Use Infographics In Your Content Strategy -
Infographics are a great instrument for transforming complex information easy to collect and digest.-
- Infographics offer a quick and swift overview of a concept.
- Explain a complicated operation, process easily in a visual manner.
- Presentation of research findings or sample, survey data.
- Create reports, and summarised posts.
- Comparison of multiple options.
- Create awareness on issues or causes.
- Marketing tool to promote specific products, services with its features.
Tips To Create Effective Infographic
- Properly sized infographics are advisable : Marketers generally think that infographics have to be bulky, large and overloaded with information. But actually smaller, brief and concise infographics often work better on mobile devices by conveying the appropriate message. We suggest you summarise important data from the collected stuff for preparing concise and relevant infographics. Here you can check for illuminating numbers, figures and facts.
- Visual elements : The best infographics contain cohesive visual elements. The use of too many colours is not a good idea. We recommend you considering three primary colours and various shades of these three main colours. The correct color blend will influence the infographic’s tone, message, and mood. Neutral colours represent comparison and informative aspects whereas bright colours show excitement and joy.
- Adequate Imagery : Infographics imagery can be finalised with rich online imagery sources. There are various options such as photography or photo-realistic images, or even illustrated graphics. Be careful that all of the visual imagery should fit together in the infographics. We Dreamworth Solutions provide excellent content marketing services that fit your business requirements. You can find our service details and offerings on our website.
- Data Collection - A challenging job : A very important step in Infographic creation is its data collection since the efforts are wasted if the data is not relevant, correct and gathered from well-cited sources. Make sure that infographics add to your brand credibility and if the content delivered in the infographic is not up-to-the-mark it can harm your trust and credibility. Better you can double cross-check the data. Keep trusting in reliable and authenticated data sources and avoid ambiguous data and facts.
- Headline - Way To Retain the Readers We recommend you to use a punchy, share worthy caption, title or headline that entertains readers to continue surf the image. The various attractive headline uses simple tactics like -
- Frame a question
- Insights on main findings, statistics.
- Use a numbered list.
- Comparison option
- Storytelling aspects : Be creative in designing infographics with a storytelling approach. You can give justice to the work by integrating data and visual elements appropriately. It should not be too lengthy or too short to convey the necessary message in proper fashion.
- Promote it If you are planning to use infographics in your content strategy keep this thumb rule in your mind. Infographics do not go viral itself, but it requires your efforts to make it viral and assessable to all. In this case, Dreamworth Solutions can help you to promote and feature your infographic on multiple channels. Also, use social plugins to make it viral. Sharing your infographics by your users can deliver the best impact. Delay in promotional efforts can reduce the value of your creation as infographic has to be time-specific and relevant.
- Easy to view : Be careful that infographics are readable on any platform and device. Its readability gets adversely affected due to the resizing requirements placed by clients but continuous resizing can affect the visibility and readability of your infographic.
- Add white space : Any graphic designer will recommend that white space is important in any creature and infographics is the best intellectual canvas for a designer. Adding white spaces in infographics helps users reading it comfortably without overloads of stats and content.
- Audience Targeting : Always remember that infographic is created by keeping the target audience in mind, and data, insights to be delivered to them. Plan infographic content in such a way that it will engage, entertain and educate the readers. Infographics are not general graphical creatures but it is a very specific tool that can help you deliver your offers, plans and insights on your company in a fantastic way.
How Dreamworth Can Help You?
We understand that every client comes with a different set of requirements and try our best to fulfill them within the stipulated period of time. A few things that we can do in order to make your content marketing experience the best ever, are as follows:
- Content creation
- Content Management
- Social Media Content Management and Optimization
- Video, graphics, infographics, meme creation and promotion
- Promotional campaigns
- Digital marketing campaigns
- SEO Optimization and keyword services
Feel free to contact our editorial or content team anytime in order to fulfill your content marketing requirements. Ultimately, what is sold in the market?? Its content all the way and hence many bloggers claim that content is the king. Let us continue further journeys altogether.
- Digital Marketing
- Website Development
- Mobile Application
- Online Reputation
- Social Media Optimisation
- Software Development
- E-Commerce Website
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Print Media
- Email Marketing
- Whatsapp Marketing
Leave Your Comments:
Industries We Serve
The cut-throat competition among various educational institutes demand top SERP rankings to generate good quality leads and our experience in this domain helps us to give the required results.
Our experience in the travel industry domain helps us to optimize the travel websites and portals with the objective of generating more revenue and visibility through bookings, organic traffic, leads, etc.
Our SEO team is specialized in working on the e-commerce platforms as the ranking of the category and the product listing pages for the targeted keywords is important with respect to the sales.
Our expert team delivers an unmatched result as they have a good experience in optimizing the healthcare websites to increase the search engine rankings for the various goals like online consultation, lead generation, increased traffic.
We do specialise in offering SEO services by optimising the real estate websites or portals to generate quality leads through the implementation of white hat SEO processes.
Our experience speaks for us when it comes to the Technology related websites where there is always a high demand to be visible on the first page of search engines.
With an unmatched experience in hospitality industry, we assure you the optimised websites and guaranteed results for the ranking of the target keywords on the first page of the search engines.
Our team of SEO experts are specialised to help the start-up websites to rank the keywords on the top of SERP and help them to get an edge over their competitors thereby increasing the ROI.