Request a Free Audit
Contact Person - Aman Gangwal
Contact Person - Indivar Bhatiya
Contact Person - Manas Thakore
Contact Person - Gagan Mahotra
Contact Person - Monica Jandial
Contact Person - Charchit Jain
Would you like a FREE SEO or website Audit of your website?
Search Engine (SEO) is a vital part in the success of any website. Making sure that your website was designed and built is vital to check the errors in the website.
Many professional website designers get all the basics of SEO completely wrong or even worse than we can imagine.
Your website needs to be checked by a Search Engine professional company, so as to ensure that it is doing its job properly in attracting the visitors to your website and ultimately generating the required business for you.
What is an SEO Audit and why do I need one?
Search Engine (SEO) Audit is an examination of your existing website to check whether it is properly setup to get the best possible ranking in search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing. We will check over here the common errors and mistakes in your website, and advise where best- has not been implemented.
We will check the following elements of your website:
- Basic Website Usability: its readability, look, and easiness to use
- Page Titles and Meta Information: is every page on the website describing itself properly to humans and to the search engines?
- Whether the Heading Tags from H1 to H6 has been properly used in the pages.
- Are present on all the images used in the website.
- Internal Navigation and Linking: we find whether any broken link is present and the navigation linking is proper in the website.
- Is your website Is indexed properly by Google or not? Is there any page crawled or not? If not, then why not?
- Local SEO Check: Is your website to be effective for e.g. mentioned the GEO positioning tags to make Google understand where your business is or not?
What will you receive after you had completed the FREE SEO Audit?
When you will request for your FREE SEO Audit, we will be spending around 30 minutes following our standard SEO Audit process. We will check for META issues, Content issues, Link issues, Image issues, robots issues, heading tags issues and so on.
If you are local where our office is based, then our preferred method of delivery is to visit your office where we will be spending an additional 30 minutes discussing with you the findings of the Audit and make sure that you understand what remedies you need to take to rectify them.
Alternatively, we will be sending you a PDF will contain the detailed report of the audit of the website, it will contain an overall summary giving information on what all errors are there in your website and also how to fix these errors. The costing if you wish to have the work done from our end.
Please keep in mind that this is not a complete SEO Audit report as the audit report takes many hours to completely understand where the errors are present and also help you provide the proper remedies of how to rectify them. the most searchable