Corporate films or presentations are prepared in a specific B2B or corporate environment, which is focused on a domain or niche-specific audience. The corporate film content is exceptionally beneficial in promoting business services, products or branding a company. Corporate videos are marked as a great tool for training purposes and promoting the CSR activities of an enterprise.
The audio-visual presentations or a film’s reach out to the targeted audience is very high. However, its final impact originates from effective scripting, storyboard concepts, effective direction and post-production efforts. While developing corporate videos, it is significant that the video development team comprehends the client’s requirement accurately and produce a narrative script that is apt and relevant for the audience.
Let us together explore the wonderful world of corporate films and its business impacts.
What are Corporate Films?
A corporate film is a collective term used to denote all video communications that are intended for internal or external messaging in the corporate world. The main feature of corporate films is that these videos are created by considering a specific target audience and not the general public. A corporate film is created for a specific reason like a presentation of financial status of a corporate, its financial decisions or to highlight a new venture of a company.
Marketing efforts and promotional initiatives have become significant pillars of an organization in today’s advertising era. If an organization lacks in its promotional efforts, despite having the best products and services it will fail to sustain the competition. Corporate films offer the best way to promote business through web channels, social media, and even television. The most striking feature of corporate films is its flexibility and simplicity. Corporate films provide an all-inclusive marketing option to an organization for many channels including TV advertising, web branding, social media presence and internal circulation within an organization.
The Best Types of Corporate Films That Can Redefine Your Business
- The explainer videos : “How to” or explainer videos are in trend on many video sharing sites and YouTube. Explainer videos are created by organizations, their customers, fans, etc. Many how-to videos receive massive hits count due to its best explaining capability. These videos aim to explain about company’s products or services, step-by-step guidance, and product promotions.
- Customer testimonials : Customer testimonials are an excellent way to influence prospective customers by informing them about your product and service deliveries. It is a good idea to collect videos from regular customers about service feedback, satisfaction and to post these videos on your own and social channels. These videos also add to your credibility making your brand a one-stop destination for products and services.
- Industrial corporate videos : A corporate film is not only created for customers but these are also produced by keeping other industry stakeholders in mind. These corporate films require more professional efforts, a vision on the firm’s competencies and capabilities and sound technical aspects as these films serve a class of industry experts. These corporate films are useful in various events like trade shows, B2B marketing, etc.
- Promotional videos : These corporate films are produced from a commercial point of view but these are not restricted by the timelines as that of TV commercials. Online channels provide more flexibility in terms of the content and the space for the corporate film. These videos can also be circulated with media and press, and social channels as a part of a promotional package for the organization.
- Product launch videos : While launching a new product or service in the market, product launch videos should be released by an organization. These videos can create the required hype among the potential customers regarding your new product line. These videos can be shared on any channel of the company including paid, own, and social media channels. Many companies create these videos to create curiosity and surprise elements about its planned products and services.
- FAQ and informative videos : These videos are similar to how-to videos but these are more inclined towards post services, support, tips, FAQs and other necessary information. These videos also reduce a load from customer service departments by addressing customer’s frequent queries.
- Training and Induction Videos : A corporate film has changed the nature of staff training programmes completely. It offers a great way to reach company staff without the need of organizing camps and sessions. Workforce can be engaged through different videos like new protocols, new machinery videos, or on-the-job training exercise videos.
- Internal communications : Is it not a good idea to impress organization stakeholders with powerful videos to present and illustrate annual reports and other indicators? Giving key insights and information in an easily digestible format generates better engagement and cultivates good understanding.
- PR communications : Many times organizations need to share information with the mass public or complete customer base. This information can be in the form of declarations, announcements or apologies. PR communication can be trickily handled by sensitive video creation that can touch the masses.
Apart from these film compositions, many other creations are liked by the mass online users. It mainly includes company’s achievement videos, now and then videos that project the journey of your business against a specific timeline, etc.
Corporate Film Creation Process
A corporate film creation process is a big affair with multiple steps involved and a systematic approach. For our reader's understanding, we are providing here the steps involved in the corporate film creation task.
- An Initial Inquiry by Client : The corporate film production process generally starts with the preliminary inquiry of corporate clients. During this inquiry session, clients will get to know about the video production agency and its suitability to fulfill the said requirements. The agency will try to understand the objective of the video, target audience, client expectations, etc. Thereafter, the agency will provide a tentative brief on the complete video project along with cost and time estimations.
- Concept Development for The Film : At this stage, the production agency will formulate its film concept by considering the best way to interact with the intended audience and objectives to be accomplished by launching this video.
- Creating Storyboards : After finalizing the film concept the video company will work to design storyboards. In this storyboarding stage, each shot for the video is finalized with its requirements. This stage provides appropriate guidelines to the filming team. However, note that storyboarding is not necessary for all types of film making projects.
- Planning The Film Making : Once the concept finalization and storyboarding phases are over, the next stage is to plan the film making project. This phase covers scheduling resources, managing shoot logistics, hiring or purchasing special equipment and role and actor finalization. Meeting strict timelines is obligatory for any corporate film making project.
- Finalising The Shoot Location : The next stage of the film making project is to conduct the pre-production research for this film. This will typically include research on the filming location that should be free of glare, ambient noise, and foot traffic.
- Filming The Corporate Film/Video : This is going to be the most critical and creative step of this project. It will include prep of the actors, narratives, and way of communication to deliver the intended message. The filming stage should follow only safe procedures to avoid any accidental risks. It will not deliver the final copy of the video as it requires many edits to beautify it further.
Final Deliverable - The Finished Video
The raw copy that is created in the previous stage is transferred to the video drives and necessary backups are taken. Now the role of editors begins!! They start editing the raw footage and add various effects to it. Simultaneously the corporate client feedback is also thought upon and necessary changes are made. Lastly, the full deliverable that is a master copy is completed and it is also agreed upon by the clients.
Dreamworth Solutions As A Corporate Film Making Agency
When it comes to corporate videos, films or illustrative content, reader engagement is the crucial factor. We Dreamworth Solutions offer excellent film making services to our global clients. We are a well-reputed player in this industry due to our efficient team efforts, superior scripts, and outstanding direction capabilities. Our corporate video or film making initiatives can help you stand out in the competition. We also offer excellent corporate presentations to support the quality films delivered by us. Our rich content and narratives will shine your brand in the marketplace making our created films as one of the standard industry benchmarks.
We believe that creativity is the essence of this service and accordingly we foster creative ideas, imagination, and thought processes among our teams. We provide the following corporate film making services to our clients.
Film Making Services
- Awareness Films
- How-To /Explainer Films
- Promotional Films
- Training And Induction Films
- Client Testimonial Films-Editing and support
- Event showcases
- Now and Then Films
Our other associated services include -
- Editing copies
- Film promotion on social media
- YouTube account management and optimization
- Content Management For Film
- Script, narratives creation
- Website design with adequate video integration
- Review Management
- Social media and own media handling
- Consultation on film projects
You can share your corporate film requirements and can get connected with one of the top film making agencies in India who serve various clients and corporate stakeholders globally. Our well-managed, state-of-the-art creative teams allow us to build our customers’ confidence in our competence.