Today is the world of huge competition. Therefore, in order to survive in this cutthroat competition, each and every business is trying to reach its customers through internet. Search engine traffic is very important for every online business and so the businesses strive hard to obtain high rankings on search engines, especially Google. But, it’s not really that easy job as it seems. To get high rankings on Google, you have to develop superior quality content on your website. This content should not be copied from other sources and no other unethical ways should be used to get highest Google ranking.
What is Google Penalty?
When people do not follow the ethical ways of publishing content on its website, they are penalized by Google. The penalty is usually in the form of de-ranking from the search engine rankings. Google performs lakhs of manual actions every month to find out the spam or unethical websites. Additionally, there are also algorithmic Google updates like Penguin, Panda and Hummingbird.
Google Penalties should be avoided
You are likely to be penalized by Google if :
1. You follow the black hat SEO techniques in order to deceive Google crawlers as well as customers just to get high ranking. But by using such techniques, even if you get a high ranking, some day you will be caught by Google and then you may be penalized, blacklisted or completely removed.
2. You violate the Google’s guidelines and push the link-building process to the limit. As a result of this, the websites get penalized by Google.
3. You post duplicate content or low-quality content or stack unnecessary keywords. Penguin finds out such low-quality or duplicate content on various websites and penalize them.
4. You also post spam or unrelated links in order to obtain higher rankings. But, Panda finds out such spam or unrelated links on various websites and penalize them too. Similarly, Hummingbird finds out whether the user is getting exactly what h/she is searching for. If a user is entering specific keyword and h/she is getting into a website which is unrelated to his/her search, Hummingbird looks after such websites.
Tips to recover from Google Penalty :
Having known the reasons behind penalized by Google, definitely you don’t want to be penalized always or blacklisted or completely removed from Google. We present you here ways by which you can possibly recover from the Google penalty.
1. Manual Penalty Recovery :
To recover from the manual penalty, clean up the spam links, duplicate content and keyword stuffing/stacking from your website as fast as you can. Then, submit a reconsideration request to Google and get it accepted. But, don’t think that it is as easy as saying sorry for any mistake. Google doesn’t accept the request in first attempt, so you have to try and try till it accepts your request. Then make sure in the future you will follow the Google guidelines, otherwise same situation will appear and the next time, it will be far more difficult to recover from the manual penalty.
manual penalty recovery
2. Algorithm Penalty Recovery :
Clean up your SEO and get rankings through posting unique and original content on your websites. If you continuously post unique content and follow white hat SEO techniques, in nearly six months you may get recovered from the algorithmic penalty.
avoid Google algorithm penalty
3. Compound Penalties :
Send a reconsideration request to Google multiple times till it gets accepted. The next thing is you must follow the white hat SEO techniques in order to regain the lost image of your business. Post original, unique, attractive and user-friendly content on your website. Avoid posting spam or unrelated links. Use keywords in a proper way in the content and make sure they are not repeated redundantly.
You must be keen by now and would never want to get penalized by Google ever because once your image has lost, it would take years to regain. In such cases, rather than panicking, better get served by specialists in this field and relax. We at Dreamworth, are result-oriented and are happy to serve you with excellent quality content, SEO and ultimately higher search engine rankings. Contact us for detailed information about the service and for experiencing radical change in your business.
Google Panda Recovery