Applications are invited for the position of Sr. PHP Developer.
candidate must possess at least 2-3 years of relevant experience.
Drop your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact on 8618180638.
Experience Required : 2 to 3 years
Number of Vacancies : 2
Knowledge of programming skills is a prerequisite. However, the particular language will depend on the requirements of the specific company.
Knowledge of programming skills are a given if you want to get into software development. You will need to be comfortable with web-based programs, as well as traditional programs like Java and Visual Basic.
The key skills to play up when you're looking for a job as a software developer are as follows:
- 2-3 years Experience of object -oriented programming / modular programming (essential).
- Good Knowledge of Core PHP (essential).
- API Integration and development knowledge (essential).
- Payment Integration and development knowledge (essential).
- Knowledge of any one datastore MySql, Sqlite, Mongo, Postgres, SQL Server etc (essential).
- Front-end development including jQuery (essential).
- Understanding of Ajax (essential).
- Good knowledge of CMS (essential).
- Understanding of MVC design patterns and frameworks (desirable).
- Experience of full software development lifecycle: from requirement gathering and functional specifications
- Authoring, to development, testing and delivery (desirable).
- Good levels of communication. Both written and verbal
- Enthusiasm and an interest in all things technology