ORM Companies in Delhi
Online Reputation Management or ORM, as the name itself suggests, can be defined as the process of managing the perceptions prevailing about an individual or a corporate entity on the internet, social media, web-based networking sites, and Search Engine Result Pages (SERPs). Another commonly used term for ORM is Corporate Reputation Management. If the entity whose reputation is being managed is a brand rather than an individual or a corporation, the corresponding reputation management service can also be referred to as ‘Brand Reputation Management Service'.
With so many ORM companies in Delhi, the question that one often faces is- ‘Why choose them? What are they providing us with which the others aren't?' The answer though is quite simple. It is about the process and the minor details that we get into. Not only are we dedicated to providing the required results in the stipulated time, but we also make it a point that we do not leave any stone unturned in the process of doing so. Let us have a detailed look into the Online Reputation Management steps and procedures that we go through in order to provide optimum results.
We, at Dreamworth, provide a wide range of ORM services, namely:
- Reputation Management Services for Corporates
- Brand Reputation Management Services
- Reputation Management for Celebrities and Ministers
- Hotel Reputation Management Services
- Restaurant Reputation Management Services
- Hospital Reputation Management Services
Our ORM strategy usually involves 5 stages in particular:
- Reputation Research
- Publishing to own the SERP
- Promoting the branded search results
Let us look at each of the stages in detail so as to further understand the services we offer in a better way.
Every reputation management campaign on the internet begins with thorough research of the targeted brand, person, or organization. To begin with, we try to identify the subject’s top search phrases which might include variations on key titles, services, names or anything else that searchers readily associate you with. An important part of the ORM process is to decide if some piece of information related to the concerned subject can be removed from search engines or other websites it lives upon. If doing so is possible, we first look at legal solutions such as placing requests to take it down, consulting with the concerned authority, YouTube video removal, removing search results from Google and NoIndex removal among many others. This is simultaneously done along with protection or suppression campaigns in order to prevent the information from being shared further. Once this step has been concluded, the next step involves identifying top search results for each search phrase and grouping them into various categories which helps analyse as well as score baseline results for use at that very moment and as a success metric at a later time. We usually measure:
- Ambiguous or neutral search results and content
- Problematic search results and content
- All the owned web properties controlled by the concerned client
- Positive search results
- Sites and profiles that belong to companies or people with similar or near-relevant niches
On successful identification, a thorough analysis of their search results is further conducted. For instance, if the project is for hotel reputation management, we try to identify a number of other similar hotels and later look at their search results in different locations similar to our client’s. By comparing the two, we try to find commonalities between them that are then revealed as patterns which are used to inform our next steps.
The next step is to conduct a gap analysis in order to draw out key differences between their results and yours since doing so helps in the illumination of any potential reputation threats as well as opportunities. With the results of the gap analysis in hand, we draw a list of controllable web properties in order to develop content that will portray our client in a positive light and draw organic traffic, shares and important inbound links towards them. We also conduct various researches in order to identify industry-specific people and trends critical to internet reputation management in your market. These are used later during the promotion phase.
We often identify and build websites, social media profiles, existing blogs, business listings and other owned properties that can be controlled and influenced by the client as part of the ORM process. Our basic focus here lies with building platforms that you need but don’t already have in place yet. These may include:
- Social media profiles
- Charity websites
- Video profiles
- Image sharing profiles
With these in place, it becomes comparatively easier for us to set up a network of owned domains so as to be able to distribute content that will later be developed into each one of the client’s web properties
One of the most time-consuming processes of the ORM program is content creation. It acts as the very foundation of a successful campaign. The content can vary greatly right from web properties controlled by the client to those controlled by other people. This campaign includes three main steps:
- Brainstorming - Once we gain a basic understanding of the opportunities and challenges associated with your brand, we brainstorm ideas that might appeal to the one who will consume your content. Doing so helps us empathize with and visualize that archetypical person.
- Presentation & Development - This step involves laying down basic content subjects and outlines in order to gain approval and feedback from the client. Every single piece of the approved content is then matched with an appropriate publishing target. After this, a content calendar is set up and existing positive results are revisited from time to time so as to determine if they can be approved. A linking plan and coherent social posting are also outlined by us to build upon the content campaign.
- Improving Ratings and Reviews online - When relevant, online review management techniques can be effectively used to drive real customers to the reviewing sites which in turn can positively affect your brand through star ratings and other such involving techniques.
Publishing to Own the SERP
We devise a publishing plan taking into consideration the frequency at which and the amount of content that we create for the client so as to keep their reputation management up-to-date which in turn schedules content publication across many of their channels right from posts on third party sites and deployment to authoritative sites and posts on personally owned websites. A combination of manual and automatic publishing systems is often used to carry this out and the various types of content published include blog posts, press releases, industry articles, slideshows, videos, images, guest posts, tweets, etc.
Promotion of Branded Search Results
This forms the most important step of the entire campaign since all the efforts put in will be as good as zero if nobody sees and values them. Promotion paired with good content is the key to the process of ORM. Your content is further sub-divided into three distinct groups in order to publish it effectively:
- As far as Leverage owned properties for the brand are concerned, we can easily reach out to the reader base on properties that the client owns and controls since they can be controlled to a higher degree. We work in such a way that we target to get as many owned properties into search and social results as it could be possible.
- We make use of social media to a great extent to solicit feedbacks, comments, shares, and links to the content created by us whether by creating engaging content that naturally draws attention or by asking for it directly. SEO or Search Engine Optimization techniques play a vital role here. We might also involve certain third-party PR agencies at times in order to reach out to more audience during some campaigns. Hence, this group involves the method of supporting positive content with the help of earned content.
- In the digital market, paid content promotions can have a very high ROI at times. Some of the most powerful forms of paid promotions include- guest posts on high-authority, relevant blogs and websites, sponsored content on high authority media websites, paid discovery using tools and paid search campaigns.
- Next in the list comes strategic retargeting of assets in order to keep things fresh and it deals with simply observing results to see what has worked and if needed, changing the way in which the content is marketed and the search engine optimization program is focused so as to improve search results accordingly.
With the process being explained, it is important for one to understand that committing to an improved image online and seeking out an experienced online reputation management services company won’t produce changes overnight. ORM is a highly painstaking process and a considerably long game marked by timely victories both large as well as small.
- The Importance of Online Reputation Management
In today's times, although businesses are solely judged by what is available over the internet, there are several other reasons due to which you might end up losing your precious business contacts too. Whether the source of the misleading information comes from your competitors or people/industries whose primary aim is to harm your reputation, handling and maintaining your position happens to be a task in itself.
Online Reputation Management plays a vital role in deciding how your company is portrayed at a global level. Reputation management should form an important part of every business since it allows laymen to perceive the way in which the business functions. The reputation of any business also helps it in acquiring a greater client base by attracting new customers to it.
Online reviews can also create a huge impact on search engine optimization since search engine algorithms are well aware that customers place an ample amount of stress on the online reviews of the company when making a decision. Therefore, a business that makes the best possible efforts to deal with its reputation online gets rewarded with increasing SEO visibility as well.
When customers place their trust in a brand, it effectively helps in conveying that the brand is reliable which in turn helps to translate sales. According to a recent study conducted by the Harvard Business School, businesses that enjoyed higher ranks over the internet had better revenues which range around 5-9% more when compared to the ones that ranked averagely.
Due to all these reasons and many others, ORM plays an important role in making you/ your business reach new heights and obtain considerable positive outputs.
What sets us apart from other ORM Companies in Delhi offering similar services to the clients is:
- The perfect judgement - We judge every business right from the very core, listen to each and every problem the client might be facing and try to understand the most basic issues before suggesting remedies for an online tarnished image.
- Clarity - The kind of work we engage into and the results we provide are more towards the practical end and concrete rather than plain voluminous thoughts that lack execution and perfection.
- Knowledge is everything - We believe that knowledge is the most important factor towards building a person/industry and we take the utmost pride in having some of the best and most knowledgeable people in the industry working day in and out with us to provide suitable solutions for a variety of problems related to ORM.
We, at Dreamworth, are constantly working towards helping businesses- small or big, emerge out of the issues that were aimed at tarnishing their reputation. We have come a long way with our ORM services and we always make it a point to justify each step we take in order to improve the status of our clients online. We also offer regular monitoring and tracking so as to strengthen their image further. The very essence of our service is client satisfaction and we work tirelessly to offer the best service in the industry so as to make sure that we cater to you in the best possible way.