Case Study Lead Generation For Travel Industry
The travel and tourism industry forms a highly important segment of business and this industry serves global clients for several intents such as business, tourism, traveling, trade, and many more. Two years back one tourism-based travel company approached us for digital branding and marketing purposes. This company was a startup initiative in the tourism industry with their specialisation in religious, adventurous, and agro-tourism. They explored major tourism options within India through budget-friendly tour options for the middle class and other economies. When they approached us for a digital campaign they aimed to expand their company globally and avail travel and tourism options worldwide. They were interested to expand their business globally and to attend the travel needs of global travelers and tourists.
Before planning a digital campaign for our travel sector client we worked on information gathering and research associated with our client, their current marketing efforts, customers, plans, competitors, and hurdles. This background research process helped us gather major insights on the client’s challenges and future roadmap to achieve desired goals. We noticed that our client has not developed a full-fledged website to notify their online viewers and it was the biggest drawback in their digital process. Further, they failed to target the audience based on interests, surfing patterns, and user behaviour due to the lack of skilled professionals to handle these research and marketing duties. In short, we noticed that our client's digital presence was just poor and that was the major secret behind their failure. Finally, we concluded that despite having strong experience in digital marketing this particular case would be a tough challenge for us. We decided to overcome this challenge by creating a cost-effective digital campaign plan for our client. We focused on producing low-cost but highly effective digital plans for this client due to their budget restrictions.
Digital Marketing Campaign Summary
- Leads Generation Improvement-- 72%
- Cities— Pune, Mumbai and major IT hubs in India
- Languages— English,Vernacular
- Initial Report: When our travel client approached us for a digital marketing campaign their overall lead generation percent was 41% and they were succeeded in targeting customers in one city only. Their major marketing approach was print media and mouth publicity. It was for the first time they executed a digital campaign for publicity purposes.
- Post-Digital Marketing Campaign Report: With our digital campaign execution our client established a positive web presence using a perfect website, social media profiles, and business entries in online directories. With our digital branding efforts, our clients’ annual leads were increased by up to 67%.
- Duration: For the travel industry client we executed 6 months of digital marketing and branding campaign.
After detailed research and information gathering, we observed the following challenges with our client’s online existence and survival. They lacked a competitive and fully-operational website to cater to global client’s surfing intents. Next, they lacked a great social media strategy which forms a backbone for a tourism-based business. Our client never opted for business strengthening ideas such as local SEO, business directory entries, etc. Further, they took a backseat in engaging users through blogging platforms. With these hurdles, we concluded that our client needs a comprehensive digital marketing and branding programme for boosting their web presence.
Objectives Set For Our Digital Campaign
After understanding our client’s digital presence conditions and strengths, we set the following objectives through our digital marketing campaign.
- Establish a positive web presence through a fully operational, SEO friendly website.
- Optimise social media presence for our client’s brand and increase user interaction and user engagement on social media channels.
- Create an engaging blogging platform for our client and use of vernacular language in its content strategy.
- Create an effective and proven digital marketing PPC campaign that will drive major traffic to the client’s website, social media pages.
- Throw light on user experience, client expertise in travel arrangements through different channels.
- Maximise positive reviews, feedback, textual, and video testimonials on different platforms such as social channels, educational portals, client’s websites, etc.
- Ensuring links in travel business listings, profiles, and other business listing channels such as Google business.
With a complete understanding of our travel industry client’s market situation, digital presence, and competitor research we created an influential digital marketing and branding campaign for our Pune-based travel industry client.
As our first attempt in this digitisation journey, we began with the client’s website creation, payment integration, and major other factors needed to assemble the best website for travel business. We created an elegant photo gallery, video-based content, virtual tours to positively impact users. Further, we enhanced the website for better search engine appearance with keyword stuffing, SEO practices, and an honest link building approach. To back this website with appropriate content we created an excellent blogging platform for our client and encouraged them to produce appealing blog content even in vernacular language.
For the travel industry business, it is primarily important to have the best social media appearance with great user engagement, user education, and huge fan follower support. We conducted a social media management and optimization campaign for our client and with this, we worked on the Facebook and Twitter pages of our client. Further, we planned the best social media posts, blogs, and content strategy for our client.
Next, we focused on review optimization for our travel-based client. We noticed that people prefer reading positive reviews, travel experience before finalizing their travel and tourism partners. Hence we performed a proper review management campaign and through this, we succeeded in capturing positive and honest reviews about our client’s services. For this, we approached previous customers of our client and requested them to share their travel stories on different reviewing platforms. We also involved different associates such as travel partners, tourist guides, and hotel owners for this review capturing process.
As a core marketing attempt we created a sound PPC campaign for this travel industry client that targeted serious audience with similar travel interests, we created attractive visuals and best offers to make it a huge success. With our marketing team’s continuous efforts we could deliver the best PPC campaign for our travel industry customer.
Next, we focused on optimising positive web presence through best local SEO efforts, link building approach, and review optimization. We also assured the entry of the client’s rich and appealing business profile and offers in various business directories. This helped us expand the client’s reach across the city. With local SEO initiatives, we endeavored to improve the website for local searches using appropriate addresses, contact details, maps, and local blogs.
Collectively we tried to advertise the client’s best travel options, travel experiences, pocket-friendly packages through various channels. We also worked on video-based content that delivered the superior experience to prospects. We focused on getting video testimonials, video clips of travel experience for prospects’ convincing purpose.
Further, we created a fantastic link profile of our client by getting connected with travel bloggers, travel partners, and hotel owners. We also encouraged customers to contribute to our guest blog and this approach helped us in reconnecting our customers for further business opportunities. We never applied any black hat or unethical techniques such as link buying for travel industry client’s digital branding. It was a completely safe game all the way!!
We suggested the following valuable advice to our client.
- Free webinar on travel experiences.
- Virtual tours to attract new customers.
- Prospects online camp for the travel booking process.
- Free resources such as open-source tool links, e-books, and downloadable files to readers.
- Interactive blogs that project you as a thought leader in the industry.
- A comprehensive program to reconnect previous customers to receive good mouth publicity and reviews through them.
- Video, gallery, interview, and engaging forms of content in the content strategy.
- Engaging social media content with forums, virtual tours, poles, and quizzes.
- Appropriate footage for all innovative programs, trip options, and affordable packages.
- Suggestion on other travel services—Adventure, Group trips, camps, educational trips, etc.
List of stakeholders In This Campaign
- Client’s business team—marketing, IT, Design staff
- Hotel partners
- Travel partners
- Previous customers
- Public Relations Agencies
- Client’s prospects, existing customers
- Target audience
- Our Marketing, Research and SEO team
- Business listing portals
- Social media followers
With our 6 months digital marketing campaign undertaken for travel sector clients, we noticed the following outcomes.
- Substantial lead generation in terms of more inquiries, trip booking, and additional opportunities for business.
- The top appearance of the client’s website for local and global search results. A full-fledged website that supported the client’s business requirements capably.
- Improved appearance of the client’s business profile in travel listing portals including Google business and local directories.
- Well nurtured business relations with customers, fans, and other travel associates.
- A new identity to our client in the education circle with innovations such as free webinars, website solutions, zoom meetings, excellent blogs, digital brochures, and many more.
- Excellent lead generation through the PPC campaign.
- Great business profile of clients with elegant services at low costs.
- Proprietary tools
- Google Map And Reviews
- Business Listing Portals
- Digital Brochures
- Social Media Analytics
- Google Advertising
- Google Analytics
- Review optimization tools
- Screaming Frog
- Human brains
- Email Tools
We Dreamworth Solutions represent the superior digital marketing and digital branding company in India with our quality offerings in digital marketing, branding, and software services. Dreamworth Solutions offer business-driven services and solutions that are elite, unique, and perfect to ensure adequate brand awareness and business endorsement in the marketplace. Our company has a legacy of a rousing decade completing our commitment to the best services since then. With our dedication, proficiency, and smart work, we are now considered one of the best digital marketing companies in India.
You can contact our business team for excellent digital marketing plans at competitive prices. You can also avail of our free social media, website, and SEO audit services for better business decisions. We are a top digital marketing company in India and we endeavor hard to improve your digital presence, increase traffic, increase leads, and conversions. For the travel Sector Client, we have created an exemplary digital marketing campaign through our systematic digital marketing approach.
With our core expertise in Software, IT, and app development services, we can also foster your other business expansion and marketing needs.
For more details call us on 8657357244
Or drop an email firstname.lastname@example.org