Digital Marketing Company
Digital Marketing term has been making a lot of sound recently and one can definitely say it is the new buzz word around. Many of us would understand the literal meaning of it, by just looking at the words. But literal meaning does not give away the process, it simply signifies a way of marketing or advertising through various digital channels, where digital channels include social media platforms, web applications, internet marketing, email marketing or simply put together as marketing over electronic devices. This being a world of smartphones and technologies around us makes digital marketing, a mandatory process for most of the business houses. Today’s world has immense options of buying for even a very simple product which shows us that if you are not online, you are nowhere.
Why should you go for Digital Marketing?
No matter, how big or small your business is, marketing is always good and when it is much more affordable and customizable, it definitely is the icing on the cake. With more and more people going online these days, it is something which is the future of every other business. To make you understand its importance, let us see why Digital Marketing is the need of the hour:
- As of April 2020, almost 4.57 billion people were active internet users, which comprises 59 per cent of the global population.
- 3.5 Billion people use smartphones worldwide.
- It is expected to grow by several 100 million in the next few years.
- India, China and the US are the countries with the highest number of smartphone users.
- Facebook has around 1.69 Billion users as of 2020.
- 87% of customers search products online, so ignoring such a big audience is a waste of marketing.
- Digital Marketing surely aids in reaching the target audience.
- Using various tools of marketing, the goal for a greater ROI (Return on Investment) can be achieved.
- Reporting tools can be used to analyse the market and the marketing strategies being applied.
- Digital marketing is much more pocket friendly than any other source of marketing.
- Your competitor might also be using Digital Marketing, so take an edge over them by choosing the best ones.
- Everyone is looking for a quick response to their queries, good number of followers and customer feedbacks on their chosen product, so this can also be achieved through proper digital marketing strategy.
And there are many more such reasons. So why not go for a digital marketing campaign, if the return on investment is more with such a huge audience which can be targeted on various online platforms.
Digital Marketing in a Nutshell for you
Digital marketing uses various platforms and various channels, so here is a nutshell view of these channels to make it simple for your understanding.
- SEO: - Making changes in a website for a user friendly and appealing look, a better term doing SEO of your website.
- Social Media Marketing: - Using social media platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc. for higher visibility of your brand or products and services.
- Content Marketing: - People like to be engaged, so providing them with engaging content on a regular basis will help them to know your brand and moreover, talk about it on various platforms.
- Pay Per Click: - These kinds of ads, especially on Google, are really helpful and effective for internet marketing. PPC model on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. with well-panned strategy and target audience clarity definitely yields effective results.
- Native Advertising: - This is very interesting since it takes the form of publisher’s platform but the advertising for the advertiser’s giving it a genuine appeal.
- Digital Press Release: - Online presence and visibility of the brand are hugely impacted in a positive form with the help of online press releases.
- Email Marketing: - It really can result in an effective digital marketing strategy if planned out properly as emails have become the essence of our lives.
- Inbound Marketing: - It means rather than pushing a brand, the customers are being targeted. Here a mix of digital marketing channels is used for better ROI through better lead generation.
How our Experience can help you?
Not many would disagree to it that experience is the key when it comes to lead generation and better conversion rates. Our experience speaks for us with a long list of clientele from various countries throughout the globe.
- A better understanding of the customer
- Tailor-made solutions for result-driven campaigns
- Quality lead generation
- Higher conversion rates
- Better engagement with the audience
- Engaging content on a regular basis
- Competitor analysis from time to time
- Target the right audience
- Higher visibility of your brand
- Higher ROI
What is expected of you?
- A clear understanding to make us understand your product and its potential market or customers.
- Well-informed personnel to help us with the queries about the service or the product to help in writing engaging and appealing content.
- Regular meetings for explaining the reports on a regular basis.
- Quick response to the leads so that the customers can give positive feedback and can talk more on your brand.
Things to know before you decide to go for Digital Marketing:
- Different digital marketing strategies work for different types of businesses.
- Digital marketing results depend upon the plan and execution of Digital Marketing Strategy.
- If you are not able to achieve the required goal, it means either the digital marketing is not planned properly or it is not being executed properly.
- Results are not time-bound, as there is no right formula.
How does Digital Marketing work?
Let us look a little closer on the process which helps you with the ultimate goal of increasing the revenue.
- Market analysis of your product and services along with the competitor analysis.
- Setting up the Objectives and Goals of the plan and strategy.
- Target Audience should be defined clearly with the right estimate of the value they add to your product or service.
- Writing optimized and engaging content.
- Right tactics need to be applied for the channels to be used.
- Correct implementation of the strategy needs to be done.
- Measurement and analysis of various reports are done and accordingly, required changes are made from time to time
Implementing a process does not always ensure the success rate, but measuring and analysing the reports would help to change or alter the plan and the strategy accordingly and achieve the desired goal.
What is the Digital Marketing Process?
If we say, Digital Marketing process, it should be as simple as given below, but it should be able to help you to make your business a success online.
Digital Marketing Process:
Once we have a website, we can start with
- Attract the audience - It’s simple, if something is not attractive, no one is interested. So when we say to attract the audience, it means we need to attract the users online. Since in today’s scenario, there is a huge competition online for each and every other product or service, so in order to stand out in this stiff competition, one needs to offer something attractive which means an attractive website showcasing your products and services. If you have a website already, good otherwise, we need to make a website starting from booking the domain, selecting the hosting provider, till designing and completion of your website. To know more on this, you can click
- Writing the Optimized Content: - We all agree to one thing, that quality content is the backbone of digital marketing. Why do we say so? Simple. It is the content which represents you online. So in order to get visitors to your website, there is a requirement for good and appealing content source which can turn your visitor into a customer. But visitors drive to your website through optimised content along with the use of important keywords through the SEO technique. With the use of right keywords as per your business needs along with analysing the competition for those keywords plays a key role in bringing visitors or the right kind of traffic to your website.
- Choosing the right Channels to reach the Audience: - Just making an attractive website does not solve the purpose, we need to use the right channels to reach our target audience, so let’s take a glimpse of the same.
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM): - Search Engine Marketing aids in increased web visibility of your website in the SERPs, Search Engine Page Results. Mostly, paid campaigns are used for this purpose. It includes PPC like Google AdWords, Bing Ads or sponsored content on Facebook, LinkedIn, Quora, etc.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): - SEO is a process which helps you to optimise your website to increase the website traffic. This happens when you rank higher on the search engine’s unpaid results often referred to as organic or natural results. In order to bring the pages to the top ranks, there is a lot of effort given on doing the On-Page and Off-Page activity for the website content. In order to understand in depth regarding SEO, please visit our page,
- Social Media Marketing (SMM): - We all are aware of social media and its power, and how much it has impacted our world. It is playing an important role in the growth of businesses. Right kind of social media marketing can aid in making a brand successful. If we properly utilize all the platforms, it greatly helps in brand awareness and builds brand credibility as it is easier to reach a greater number of people. To know how it works, please check this page,https://www.dreamworth.in/social-media-marketing-company-in-pune
- YouTube Marketing - YouTube has been a great source of entertainment which also provides a large source of information through appealing video content. YouTube with more than a billion active users is proving to be an essential tool of marketing. It is the second largest search engine too. So this channel can help you to improve your SEO and overall brand presence.
- SMS & WhatsApp Marketing - We can use these tools as well, considering the bulk message facility to target the audience.
- Email Marketing - A traditional way of marketing, but an appealing content and right database of the audience can do wonders.
- Display Advertising Channels - These type of advertisements are graphical which are placed next to content on websites, e-mails and other digital formats, and instant messaging applications. The advertisements can be images, text, audio clips, video clips, animation, or another type of interactive content.
Capture the market and use engagement
Now, the attention is moved to capture the market considering the large competition and analysing it properly before entering the market.
Brand Positioning is a strategy to target the minds of the consumers while competing with other brands in the same industry.
Many businesses are using numerous methods to be engaged with online customers such as running ads on social media platforms or creating curiosity through contests or quizzes which further helps in user engagement and people start talking about that brand.
Conversion into leads
The next step to move ahead is to convert the visitors into leads and customers. Here, the major part is played by the sales team of the business house. Once a visitor turns to the website page if he finds the relevant information, he is ready to invest his time to know more about the product and services, but if the relevancy is not given a priority, he is going to switch to another website. Once a visitor stays for a long, there are maximum chances of contacting the business team and the desired goal is achieved. So it is only possible if the website has complete and relevant content.
Customer Delight is the ultimate goal
One the conversion process is achieved, the customer needs to be satisfied through proper after-sales activity too, as understanding the needs and issues of the customer needs to be taken on priority. If the customer is satisfied, they will start talking about your brand and help you further with your business goals. I short, he becomes the brand ambassador for your business.
How much will Digital Marketing Cost you?
The ultimate goal of any business is to achieve tremendous growth with enormous profits. The traditional way of marketing has been overtaken by digital marketing. The online world is growing and so you also need to stay ahead and use the technology to upgrade your business website from time to time. If we see the results of a properly planned Digital Marketing strategy, no wonder the cost would look very small. If going by the comparison between traditional marketing and digital marketing, definitely Digital Marketing holds the edge.
For more details :- https://www.dreamworth.in/digital-marketing-package
We would recommend you to contact a reputed Digital Marketing Company to help you out in achieving your goal.
Dreamworth Solutions, one of the top digital marketing companies has a proficient team to understand your business requirements and goals. You can contact us to know how we can help you out to draft a plan to success.