We are hiring for the SEO analyst with an experience of more than 1 year.
The position is open for 2 candidates who will be responsible for implementing SEO and social media strategies for our clients.
The innovative, quick responsive candidates are invited for the interview. Drop your updated resume at email@example.com or contact on 8618180638.
Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
In-depth knowledge of google analytics
Experience Required : 1 to 2 years
Number of Vacancies: 2
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific
- Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools) for the purpose of diagnostic reporting on client projects
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
- Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals
- Assist in development and execution of communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals.
- Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance to the client goals
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Good levels of communication. Both written and verbal
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals