Website Designing Companies In Delhi
Website design is a significant stage in website creation activity and it involves a proper blend of art and technology. Eye-catching and user-friendly website design not only retain web users on the web page but it also uplifts the website in SERPs thereby increasing the number of visitors. Website design is the activity that involves conceptualizing, planning, and organizing content proposed for the Internet. In this technical era, web design covers several aspects right from how things look (aesthetics) to how things work or simply functionality. Web design is a big discipline of IT that includes several other aspects like web apps, system design, mobile apps, and user interface design.
Through this web page, Dreamworth Solutions attempt to inform its readers about various design elements that impact a great website design approach. Our website development, design, and digital marketing services are best in class and praised by our clients. We Dreamworth Solutions a leading website designing company in Delhi is ready to discuss website design components through this platform.
Importance of Website Design
The average attention span of online users is eight seconds. This time provides you an opportunity to create your impression on the web users. Either good impression to retain the users or bad impression to increase your bounce rate! Great website design helps to increase your website’s dwell time i.e. a metric opposite to bounce rate and every marketer dreams to have a website with maximum dwell time.
Website design can influence your brand substantially provided if every design element is at a place and used carefully right from font to the animations, graphics, etc. Well planned websites offer a great funnel to help customers for navigation, driving traffic, engaging users and more and more conversions.
UI/UX Factors for a Quality Website Design
UI denotes User Interface Design and UX represent User Experience. Both of these factors are significant to a website and are interrelated also. UX throws light on the technical side; UI elaborates on the concepts of graphic designing.
A simple thumb rule to distinguish between UI and UX states that--
The visual representation or aesthetic of your website is determined by various factors like logo, images, color, font, buttons, tap targets, and all these factors come under UI. On the other hand, the structure of the website from a web user’s perspective is determined by various factors like navigation menu, load time, sitemap, etc that are covered in UX.
For a better understanding of UI and UX concepts, you can refer to the following lists.
Tasks associated with UX
- Competitor Analysis
- A/B Tests
- Website layout
- Website Structure
- Page Load Time
- Target Audience Analysis
Tasks associated with UI
- Information Architecture
- Tap Target Sizes
- Graphic Designing
- Website responsiveness
Elements of Website Design
Your website’s homepage is like a heart and it works as a storefront for your website. A common English idiom says—“The first impression is last impression” and hence website homepage requires major attention for perfecting it. A poor landing page will not engage and retain customers and accordingly, it will decrease your online visibility and reach.
The components mandatory on the Home page--
- Business Brand Identity with the logo.
- A Description of Brand with brand’s title and USP
- A creative Call-to-Action (CTA) – like a button with View More, Subscribe, Buy Now, etc.
- The Navigation Options – Well placed on the sidebar, header, footer.
- A visual cue like image, GIF, video, etc.
No matter what business you are in, your business website should have the following pages for better reach, design aspects, and promotional efforts.
- About Us - A webpage to display brand information like the director and founder details, the team, mission, and vision statements.
- Products/Services - Information about your products and services that are helpful to resolve user issues and attain their requirements.
- Blog:Promotional, informative and audience engagement tool.
- Testimonials: – A way to increase credibility and user trust.
- Contact: – Address information, email, office location and website, social media URL, phone numbers, business profile links that offer a way to users to reach you and get connected with you.
Components of Web Design
As discussed earlier a web design process collectively works on both the looks of the web page and the functionality of the website. The use of necessary design elements in the website design process will assure flawless working and optimum performance of different functionalities.
- Visual Elements In Web Design - The following visual elements play a crucial role in the aesthetic sense of a website.
- Written copy - Content is the king— the most popular phrase in the digital marketing era. Unless the content team and design team do not collaborate, it is difficult to deliver something that will be perfect and loved by users.
- Fonts - The selections of easy-to-read font styles are preferred for designing a website. Different tools like Canva’s Font or PageCloud can help designers to find a perfect font.
- Colors – Colors are one of the crucial style elements to thought on when designing a web page. The colour factor is also influenced by many misconceptions and some psychological beliefs. The ultimate aim here is to select the colour style that will perfectly suit the brand you are endorsing and the message you are conveying through your web page.
- Layout – Layout guides designers on arranging a web page and its content in an impactful form that will leverage both the functionality and the appearance of the web page. Several standard principles are followed to determine the best layout of your website. Various designing tools also can help in finalizing the website layout.
- Shapes – The use of graphical components in web design is a must to effectively deliver the content, offer details, and messages to the users. Combining striking colours and objects with creative shapes can be applied to furnish many things including driving user attention towards the website. However, finding design elements that will be implemented without relying upon code is the biggest challenge in this process.
- Spacing – All designers understand the vitality of spaces between different components right from two letters to paragraphs, lines, and images. A design thumb rule always insists on providing sufficient space between two components. Whitespace's concept is going to be an all-time hit formula for web designing.
- Images & Icons – Stunning designs have the capability of delivering the right message to the users in a quick way. The use of relevant images, powerful animations and icons can simplify the process of convincing consumers. Stock images offered through Google search provide excellent options for this purpose.
Free images and icons
Premium images and icons
- Videos - The craze for video-based content is extensively increasing among web designers. Its main reason is its capability to deliver content that is otherwise difficult to grasp by text or image-based modes. Video placement should be careful and it should not hamper your content rather it should complement content.
- Functional Elements In Web Design
- Navigation - Navigation is one of the significant functional elements of a website that also talks about the proper working of your website. Navigational options serve various intents including guidance to first-time visitors and guidance to returning visitors about remaining stuff and sections of the website.
- Speed - Slow websites are always disliked by users and even search engines. Slow websites take more time for loading and also delays in search actions and consequently they lack in accomplishing its goals in a reasonable time. Content compression, smaller images and the use of adequate frameworks and tools can help you in making a website that loads and processes fast.
- Animations - Several animation based content pieces can help you in leveraging design aspects for serving various purposes like getting user attention, getting user feedback and educating users about your offers. Several animation tools can help you in creating creative content and thereby entertain users.
- User interactions - Websites offer several user interaction ways to online users. Common user interaction mechanisms include typing, clicking, and scrolling, etc. Best design practices allow maximum user control on these interactions.
Check these examples
- Never auto-play audio and video.
- Never underline content unless it’s clickable.
- NO scrolljacking
- Offer mobile-friendly versions.
- No pop-ups.
- Website structure - A website’s structure is highly important from the design and SEO perspective. If users are losing control while navigating through the website, crawlers will too behave accordingly. Many free sitemap builders are available online that can simplify the task of website map creation.
- Cross-browser and cross-device compatibility - A great design will look equally good on all types of devices and browsers. Cross-browser testing tools can be applied here to improve compatibility issues. Website building platforms also simplify the compatibility issues by offering cross-platform tested environments to the designers.
Types of website design
Adaptive web design comes with two or more versions of a website or web application that are tailor-made for various screen sizes. Adaptive websites can further be classified as--
- Adaption based on device type - When a user connects to a website, the HTTP request will have a field called “user-agent” that notifies the server about the type of device being used by the user. In this way, the user will be able to see the website version depending on the device employed.
- Adaption based on browser width - Here the website uses media-queries and breakpoints to choose the right version. With this design style user will have 1080px, 768px, and 480px width versions. This approach provides a more responsive look to the website.
Responsive websites combine flexible grids (based on percentages) and breakpoints (using media queries) to generate a tailor-made look at every screen size.
Final Lines By Dreamworth Solutions
We Dreamworth Solutions a leading Website Development and Design Company in Delhi are happy to introduce you to the Website design elements. We are a dependable and quality software and app development service provider with a rich experience of more than a decade.
Being a brand name in Website Development and various Digital Marketing services we are delighted to offer and inform you about the website design elements and its association with the mobile-first approach. With the help of our highly experienced and skilled IT professionals, we have been able to satisfy our patrons with rich Web Design-Development and Maintenance Services.
Our broad spectrum for Web Design and Development services includes simple website development and designing for blogs, Social Networking Services, company websites, and complex apps like e-Commerce portals, Content Management System and many more.
We have several years of experience in the domain of website design and development and services using cutting edge technologies like PHP, JSP, MySQL, ASP, ASP.NET, and a big list. We serve small and big business players for their software, mobile app, and web application development, design and migration requirements.
Web Application Development Services
- Custom Software and Web App Design and Development
- Web Content Management System
- Social Networking Applications
- SEO and Penalty Removal Services
- Social networking websites Design and Development
- Corporate portals Design and Development
- Responsive Design Services
- E-Commerce websites Design and Development
- ERP Design and Development as an Enterprise Solution
- Payment Gateway Integration
- Mobile-First Design
- Social Media Integration
- Content Management Services
- Maintenance and Expansion
We give a 360-degree view of the business edges, and hence equip businesses to foresee and predict new revenue models and business lines, foresee product and customer patterns, trends, avoid customer churning and make wise investment decisions.
Dreamworth Solutions enables businesses to understand reality and drive a systematically planned and strategically designed, programme or marketing campaign across several domains. This would allow them to reach the results in one go, that is, revenue optimisation plus superior operational efficiency. We provide access to businesses to receive the hold of apt consumer insights. Feel free to call us for any website services or digital marketing services and be connected with a top Website Designing Company in Delhi.