Video content will dominate the industry of Digital Marketing
Digital Marketing is a dynamic industry. Marketing strategies and customer acquisition are continuously evolving terms. The target audience is what remains constant throughout the process. Basics of marketing are still the same: Creating useful and unique information and who are the target audience is very important.
1. The video is the strategy to Market your business:
There are some statistics provided by Adobe that, 51.9% of marketers named video as the content that gives best ROI. According to the prediction of Cisco, by 2020 video promotions will account 82% of user traffic. A survey by Hub Spot said that 43% of the consumers want to see more content through video. Many digital marketing companies in Pune are also focusing on video promotions of the clientele.
With the end of the year, 2016 world has witnessed many innovations and trends. If 2016 saw a rise of online videos, then the year 2017 will be the explosion of video content says Aashish Chopra of Ixigo. Social media sites are flooded with videos from Facebook to Whatsaap. According to NASSCOM, India will have 700 million Smartphone by 2020, and 2017 will see the curve with a majority of video content. With a boon of 4G in India, there will be more video data. More than 50% data in mobile is already dominated by videos.
Videos not only lead traffic to websites but also its use to build your online reputation. Many online reputation management companies in Pune are moving with the trend of making videos.
Todays generation prefers more of visualization than reading long information and according to a survey, it is said that 75% of people remember what they have seen rather than what they read.
2. E-mail Marketing:
Most of the consumers subscribe brands online and the mail they get in return has gone up in the last year. This resulted in increasing unsubscribed rates. It is obvious that customer will not pay attention to the irrelevant mail. The best way is to segment your mails in accordance to the consumer needs.
3. Viral Marketing:
Times have changed where things go viral within no time. It is assumed, that the end of this year, can be dominated by viral marketing. Viral images, Content or videos help to boost the traffic rates and Branding.
Visual content leads to Traffic:
Videos help you to convey your message very clearly in less amount of time and also connect the audience with the brand very easily. In the age of virtual reality, the audience wants to spend less time on reading but more time on doing. Someone has said that "a picture is worth a thousand words but a video is worth a millions.
There are many online marketing companies in Pune, that are focusing on the visual messaging as it is making an impact on a large amount of audience. As far as the regular content is concerned, it will continue to grow in the market.
Benefits of Videos:
- Video in an email leads to increase in click rate with 200-300%.
- Including video on your home/ landing page can increase conversion by 80%.
- Including video boosts engagement by 22%.
- After watching a video, 64% of people more likely tend towards buying a product.
- 65% of executives, visit websites and 39% of them call vendors after watching videos.
A user on Videos:
- 90% of viewers said that the videos are helpful in taking the decision.
- 75% of people watch business related informative videos once in a week.
- 80% of viewers recall a video.
- 92% of people share a video through mobile.
- An average user is exposed by 32.2% to videos.
What content the User Prefers?
- 70% of people prefer entertainment through the content.
- Only 30 % of people prefer the field related updates through content.
Contact us to know how video marketing can help to convert customers and increase interaction with your brand, for more details log on to- https://www.dreamworth.in/